Community Resource

My Father's House

(856) 742-0900
Gloucester City

My Father's House

My Father’s House, Inc. is a team of close-knit professionals providing comprehensive and individualized substance abuse and mental health treatment to the Camden County area. We strive to serve our consumers by instilling hope for sobriety, tools for change, and support where it is needed most.

Every person who wishes to be admitted will receive a comprehensive and individualized Substance Abuse Assessment that will determine level of need and functioning.

We currently offer:

  • Intensive Outpatient Treatment (3-5 days per week)
  • Standard Outpatient Treatment (1-2 days per week)
  • Mental Health Screening and Treatment, which includes trauma screening, psychiatric evaluations, mental health individual therapy sessions, and individual psychiatric sessions with an Advanced Practice Nurse and Nurse Practitioner
  • Group Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Family Therapy
  • Medication Assisted Treatment
  • Case Management and Referrals for Services
  • Individualized Treatment Planning

My Father’s House, Inc. accepts men, women, and adolescents age 13-17.

We also have a variety of funding sources available, including:

  • NJ Family Care/ NJ Medicaid
  • County Funding for those in Camden County
  • SJI Funding for those who are age 18-24 yrs old
  • WFNJ/SAI-BHI Funding for those referred via WFNJ or Social Services
  • MAP Funding for those referred via Parole
  • IDRC Funding for those referred due to DUI/DWI
  • Any who do not meet the above may self-pay for services
  • Most referral sources welcome!

We are sorry, but we are unable to provide services to those who hold private insurance or Medicare, at this time.

My Father’s House, Inc. also provides week-day transportation to and from Camden, NJ before and after group therapy sessions, daily food donations from Wawa and other sources, and Spanish/English Bilingual services are available.

All that we do cannot be summed up in a simple form. Majority of those staffed at My Father’s House are in recovery from an addiction and our main goal is to help those who are suffering get out of the binds of addiction and find a new way of living.

Call us today at (856) 742-0900 and speak to one of our exceptional staff members who will answer any questions you have and help you get on the road to a better life.

Eligibility Is using or have used drugs or alcohol in the past year. Referred by Drug Court, probation, parole, WFNJ, DCPP, Social Services, IDRC, Court, or can be self referred We take NJ Medicaid but there are a variety of funding sources available. Please call for assistance. We do not take anyone who has private insurance or Medicare, at this time.
Age Groups
  • Adolescents
  • Adults
  • Seniors
Community Services
Arts & Recreation
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Legal / Advocacy
Spiritual / Cultural
Health Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Treatment Services
Outpatient Services
Payment Options
  • County Funding
  • DCP&P Contracted Service
  • Medicaid
  • Self Pay
  • Sliding Scale / Payment Plans
  • State Funding
  • State-Public Contracted Service
  • System of Care (CSOCI Medicaid / FlexFunds)
Language Spoken
  • Spanish
Areas Served
  • Camden County
  • Gloucester County

Last Updated: 10/11/21