Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support - Join the Nest!
In the past two years, our nest of perinatal loss families has grown tremendously! Since the opening of our office/meeting space, The Healing Nest in Blackwood, NJ, we have been able to elevate our service offerings. Additionally, we have followers through various communication channels: email, social media, our private groups and more.
?New for 2023, we are asking for each loss parent/family to register as a member of our nest. There is no cost to join, however, residency restrictions apply. This will allow us to ensure our communications are received by those who are not on social media but still want access to the virtual content and be able to pre-register for events.
?All members will have access to RSVP for support groups, signature events, giveaways and more! Information will be emailed monthly to registered members as well as being posted in our closed Facebook Group. This registration will help us better plan for our support group needs (capacity, expenses, etc) as well as plan for our signature events. Membership to our Nest ensures you will give you an opportunity to pre-register for some of our most popular events! Below is an overview of what is included in the membership program with Three Little Birds:
- ?Virtual content – Our virtual program is facilitated through our closed Facebook Support Groups (Mama Bird Healing (for moms), Papa Bird Healing (for dads), the Hope Nest (for infertility and loss support) and our Pregnancy/Parenting After Loss Mentorship Group. This includes topical videos and discussions and exclusive content.
- ?Monthly newsletter - If you're not on social media, you most miss a thing with monthly newsletter! We will deliver our virtual and in-person support schedule at the Healing Nest, as well as access to RSVP links to our signature events (with material fees and expenses listed), plus giveaways and more!
New support group offerings - We have launched a new specialty support group option on the 3rd Mondays of each month to compliment our standing 2nd Monday general grief group. Monthly, we will host groups to support family members/friends through loss, support for single loss parents, infertility/reoccurring miscarriage and more!
- Access to our Pregnancy After Loss Mentorship Program - When it is time for you to continue your family building journey, we are here for you. The Healing Nest is open weekly on Tuesdays for our parents pregnant after loss (confirmed 8+ weeks). We have a virtual group and a support package available for purchase, along with access to birth doulas/postpartum specialists and personalized birthing classes.
- Signature Support Events– Members will have priority access to register for our signature events. These events include our popular Bereaved Mother’s Day Butterfly Release, Father’s Day Support Event, Wave of Light and Rage Room! Members will be responsible for material fees or event costs.
- Legacy project program – Three Little Birds will gift $100 towards the launch of a qualifying legacy project that helps support the mission of Three Little Birds either through an event or an on-going project! No cash value.
- Free personalized footprint decal! - Thanks to our newest legacy project, Zara’s Tootsies, all members registered before 12/31/2022, will receive a free personalized footprint decal of your baby's own footprints!
What is a material or event fee? Our goal is to provide our support groups/activities and events for free or little cost. Many of our events involving crafts or personalized items require materials to facilitate. Additionally, many of our off-site events have fees to participate. When we can, Three Little Birds will cover a portion of these expenses. Exact costs will be provided when registration opens. However, for some groups and events, we need help covering these expenses. Thank you for understanding.
Please note: We are volunteer run and donation based. At this time, our capacity to support our mission is for families in the Philadelphia/South Jersey metro region only. We are unable to accommodate families outside the following areas: Southern NJ (Atlantic, Burlington, Cape May, Camden, Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem Counties), the City of Philadelphia and PA (Montgomery, Bucks and Delaware Counties).
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 01/06/23