Volunteers of America Delaware Valley
We provide essential services to our community’s most vulnerable individuals. Each year, we serve more than 13,000 individuals throughout southern New Jersey and Philadelphia region, operating more than 40 high quality, outcome-driven assistance programs.
- Emergency Housing and Shelter
- Affordable Housing
- Navigational Resource Center
- Reentry Services
- Specialized Services
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Neuro-Cognitive Disorder Program
- Integrated Services Supporting Independance (ISSI)
Volunteer UP Legal Clinic
Providing legal services to low-income families and individuals in Camden and South Jersey.
Basic Needs / Assistance
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 09/14/20